Villas of Amelia Island Plantation
6800 First Coast Hwy., Amelia Island, FL 32034
Condo & Home Rentals
Experience Florida's natural island destination, granting complete access to all of the Omni resort amenities and activities. This 1,350-acre Florida beach landscape offers superior villa accommodations, fun family-friendly resort activities, versatile indoor and outdoor function space and Florida's most breathtaking natural surroundings. Hotel-style guestrooms and one, two and three bedroom villas are available and are attentively maintained. The wide variety of villa types are spread throughout 1,350 acres offering varied proximity to the Omni hotel and beach. Many have ocean views, others line the fairways of the golf courses or adjoin the tennis courts at Racquet Park. Each villa is unique and most feature fully equipped kitchens, dining areas, spacious living rooms, multiple baths and private bedrooms. Most villa complexes have at least one pool. With three Audubon International certified sanctuary golf courses, golf academy, Cliff Drysdale tennis program, 23 Har-Tru tennis courts, nature-inspired spa and salon, shopping village, year round youth programs, Nature Center and Segway tours, multiple dining opportunities and well-appointed meeting space, satisfying both the conference and the leisure guest. So relax, get away, and reconnect with family, friends, and enjoy the natural beauty of Amelia Island Plantation.
$199.00 - $479.00
Cash, Check, Credit Card
Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Wifi
- Fish To Fork Main Event Package: Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort will again welcome six renowned chefs from across the nation who will showcase their skills in a weekend of fishing excursions, exciting culinary challenges and a final competition that features live voting from event guests. Enjoy one night of oceanfront accommodations and two tickets to Saturday night’s main event.
- Fish To Fork Weekend Package: Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort will again welcome six renowned chefs from across the nation who will showcase their skills in a weekend of fishing excursions, exciting culinary challenges and a final competition that features live voting from event guests. Enjoy two nights of oceanfront accommodations, a Friday night dinner for two, a lunch/wine pairing on Saturday, and two tickets to Fish to Fork Saturday night’s main event.
- Biggest Loser Resort: Stay at the Biggest Loser Resort and take back your life with the support of our certified trainers, wellness coaches and nutritionists.Package includes luxurious villa accommodations, personalized fitness and diet program, access to fully equipped fitness center with indoor and outdoor pools, personalized wellness program
Rates: $2,995 per week, plus tax. Not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other savings or special discounts. Based on availability.
- Beach and Breakfast: Package includes luxurious villa accommodations,exclusive access to all of Omni Amelia Island Plantation’s resort amenities, plus $50 per day credit towards breakfast at Sunrise Café. Rates from $239, plus tax and daily resort fee. Booking code: LEISBF. Rates are per night, based on double occupancy, subject to availability.
- Unlimited Golf: Recently named as one of the Top 75 Public Courses in Florida by Golf Digest, the Villas of Amelia Island Plantation offers an Unlimited Golf package for serious golfers looking to play round after round until the sun goes down. Package includes luxurious accommodations, unlimited greens fees and cart use including day of arrival and departure play, bag storage and ball mark tool, driving range & practice balls prior to play. Rates from $299 per night plus tax and daily resort fee. Booking code: PKGBBG. Not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other savings or special discounts. Based on availability. Rates subject to change.
Airport Shuttle, Bar/Lounge, Business Center, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Oceanfront, Pet Friendly, Pool, Recreational Rentals, Restaurants Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Wifi