We invite you to join us at one of Amelia Islands newest treasures with newly refreshed suites – Marriott Platinum Award Winning Residence Inn – Amelia Island. We are conveniently located walking distance from the beach and just a short distance from all of the island’s treasures – great restaurants, local businesses, area attractions, and the best that nature has to offer. Whether you are on the island for business or the vacation that your family has been dreaming of, the Residence Inn is the hotel to meet all your needs.
We offer newly renovated spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. All suites have full kitchens with stainless steel appliances, HDTV with a large selection of channels, complimentary high speed Internet connections, access to our FREE island shuttle, and many more treasures to be found. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast each morning and celebrations for holidays and special events that you won’t soon forget. Relax after a productive day of working or beach combing next to our outdoor pool and hot tub, or enjoy a glass of wine with friends next to the fire pit! Rent bikes at the Front Desk and explore onsite Egans Creek Greenway, a part of the Great Florida Birding Trail with miles of fauna and flora to discover!
We can easily accommodate meetings and social functions of up to 50 guests in the David Levy Yulee Meeting Room, and our outdoor venue, the Tides Terrace, adds a refreshing seabreeze to your special event. Tour groups of all sizes appreciate our central location on the island and various complimentary amenities. For more information, please contact our Sales Department at 904-277-2440. We love creating memorable moments for our corporate and social groups alike. Our well-trained staff of experienced specialists are waiting to make your trip to Amelia Island a memorable experience.
Amelia Island’s newest treasure awaits your arrival – Discover Us!
Residence Inn Amelia Island sets the stage for romantic and chic weddings on beautiful Amelia Island.
Situated on the north east coast of Florida, Amelia Island is known for its 13 miles of white sand beaches and breathtaking scenery.
The Residence Inn Amelia Island resort hotel offers 1,100 square feet of indoor upscale facilities that are perfect for small corporate meetings, family reunions, military reunions, weddings and other special events. The Tides Terrace provides a gorgeous outdoor backdrop for those looking to accompany their event with a sea breeze.
Residence Inn Amelia Island event spaces are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology including wireless Internet access, and feature stylish décor to complement any design theme. Event space at Residence Inn Amelia Island accommodates up to 118 people. Our experienced group sales staff can assist with audio/visual needs, and room blocks for your guests.
Great place to stay
We stayed 2 nights at this Marriott property. The location was good, & is close to restaurants, shopping, beaches, & other places of interest. The room was very nicely appointed - updated, very clean, & very comfortable. All staff members we encountered were very nice, polite, & were very helpful. Breakfast was pretty much as you would expect: cereals, scrambled eggs, waffles, juice, mixed fruit, good coffee, etc. For a free breakfast, it was pretty good, & we have no complaints. Overall, we were happy with our stay, & when we return to the area, we will stay here again.
Most friendly staff ever encountered
Hands down, this property had the MOST friendly staff I have ever encountered in all my travels. Seriously! From Winter's inital greeting as we arrived, to the breakfast buffet helpers, houseman, shuttle drivers, every single staff member smiled and provided a warm and friendly greeting.
The beds and pillows were quite comfortable too. We used the pool and hot tub and plenty of pool towels were available. Would return to this property for sure!
A quality accommodation
This place offered a very relaxing accommodation. We were late in getting to the hotel due to traffic conditions. When we checked in, the clerk at the front desk provided us with a list of restaurants that offered us pizza delivery. We took advantage of the pool and hot tub. We appreciated the full breakfast and the clean, comfortable accommodations. Would definite love to come and stay here again.
One chill day
By far one of the nicest hotels we have been to in the last several years! Clean and nice suites! But the hospitality and friendliness from the front desk to the breakfast staff is what set it apart! Couldn’t do enough for you! Shout out to Jeremy in the breakfast crew - he exuded and spoke of the culture of their hotel! Go above and beyond ! Friendliness has a ripple effect on the mood of this hotel! Five stars for sure!
Looks like a Residence Inn, feels like an upscale Marriott
The Residence Inn Amelia Island is one of the better iterations in the worldwide chain. It looks like a Residence Inn but feels like an upscale Marriott property. Top 10 things to know:
1. Check-in included Prosecco and cookies -- a perfect way to kickstart the island vacation.
2. The room is the traditional Residence Inn blueprint with a kitchen (with essential cookware), microwave, refrigerator, and pull-out sofa. The bedroom in the one-bedroom suites is a bit tight. There's not much room to navigate around the beds, but you also have a separate living area, which makes up for the cramped quarters.
3. Unfortunately, no rooms have ocean views due to some tall trees on the side of the property.
4. The hotel is in an ideal running and walking location. A trail starts behind the hotel, and sidewalks lead to the beach.
5. Marriott continues to underperform other leading brands in television variety with 50 channels.
6. Walking distance to the beach. You will be on the sand in less than 10 minutes.
7. Easy walk to restaurants and a delightful ice cream shop across the street.
8. Publix and Starbucks are a 5-minute drive.
9. The hotel is pet-friendly, with plenty of areas around the hotel to walk the dog. As with other Marriott properties, pet-friendly comes with a price of $125 per stay (a good value if you plan to stay more than a night or two).
10. Standard Residence Inn breakfast with hot items (eggs, bacon, sausage), cereal, oatmeal, waffle maker, and pastries. It's included in the rate, so the breakfast certainly saves a meal cost for a family on vacation. The staff worked diligently to keep up with the constant flow on a weekend morning.
Overall, the property seems newer and has an enviable location near the beach. We will return on our next trip to Amelia Island.