Amelia Island Chamber Music Festival - 20th Season
Celebrating its 19th season in 2020, the Amelia Island Chamber Music Festival has become one of the most prestigious music events of its kind in the Southeast.
Celebrating its 19th season in 2020, the Amelia Island Chamber Music Festival
has become one of the most prestigious music events of its kind in the Southeast. We have a star-studded line-up planned again this year kicking it off with European superstar violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter to our closing gala in April with renowned virtuoso Pinchas Zukerman. Tickets are booking swiftly - reserve your seats now for an exquisite chamber music experience on unforgettable Amelia Island.
Visit AMELIA ISLAND CHAMBER MUSIC FESTIVAL
to book tickets. Special ticket/lodging packages can be found at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
and Elizabeth Point Lodge
or round out the entire experience with a stay at one of the island's other oceanside resorts, inns, condos, hotels or vacation rentals.
SEASON 19 CONCERTS
- January 24 – Friday – 7:30 PM – Anne-Sophie Mutter & Lambert Orkis, violin – First Baptist Church
- February 1 – Saturday– 7:30 PM – A Music Carnival for All Ages, piano and dance – Fernandina Beach Life Center
- February 9 – Sunday – 7:30PM – Ricky Skaggs with Kentucky Thunder – Omni Amelia Island Plantation
- February 16 – Sunday – 3:00 PM – Dover, Diaz and Rex – Historic Nassau County Courthouse
- February 23 – Sunday – 5:00 PM – Christiania Trio – Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
- March 1 – Sunday – 5:00 PM – Pamela Frank & Peter Serkin – Amelia Plantation Chapel
- March 19 – Thursday – 7:30 PM – Itzhak Perman & Rohan DeSilva – First Baptist Church
- March 31 – Tuesday – 7:30 PM – Valentina Lisitsa – Amelia Plantation Chapel
- April 5 – Sunday - 5:00 PM – Lynn Harrell with Elizabeth Pridgen – Amelia Plantation Chapel
- April 17 - Friday - 7:30 PM - Dover Quartet - Amelia Baptist Church
- April 26 - Sunday - 5:00 PM - The Zukerman Trio - Season Finale at the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- March 27 – Friday – 3:00 PM – Kelly/Scott Quintet – Roberts Learning & Achievement Center
- March 28 – Saturday – 11:00 AM – University of North Florida Jazz Ensemble – Amelia Park
- April 18 – Saturday – 11:00 AM – Dover Quartet Master Class – Amelia Baptist Church