Easter is held in the most beautiful season of the year. Plan your last-minute getaway to Amelia Island and enjoy the gorgeous spring weather, along with an array of activities to keep you hopping. This most sacred holiday is celebrated with sunrise and church services, egg hunts, dining and more.
Attend an Easter service
. Whether it's sunrise overlooking the Amelia River at historic Fort Clinch (pictured above), on the beach at Peter's Point, or in one of our many denominational or non-demonimational churches scattered around Amelia Island, you're invited to share in a day of thanksgiving, music, and worship.
[Photo Credit: Dawna Moore]
Spring Festival and Egg Hunt
- First Presbyterian Church and Memorial United Methodist Church will partner for a Spring Festival and Egg Hunt
on Saturday, April 1 from 10am-1pm. Enjoy giant slides, hot dogs, Easter crafts, Kona Ice, egg hunts, and more! N 6th Street
Easter Bunny Pics
- The Amelia Island Nassau County Board of Realtors invites you to Egans Creek Park to take your own picture with the Easter Bunny
, hunt for eggs, and have loads of eggcelent fun. Saturday, April 1 from 11am-2pm. 2201 Atlantic Ave
Easter Party with Mocama
- For an eggs-traordinary Easter Party to remember
, hop over to Mocama Coffee and Brewery for a day of family fun filled with egg stuffing, face painting, chalk art, crafts, egg hunting, and a special guest from Mr. Easter Bunny (with take-home polaroid films). Wednesday, April 5 from 4-6pm. 629 S 8th Street
Photos with the Easter Bunny
- Whiskey & Rock boutique
invites you to enjoy Easter crafts, shopping, and have your photo made with the Easter bunny! Friday, April 7 from 6-8pm. 474382 E State Rd 200 (just off the island)
Cottontail Tea Party
- This special tea party
is a Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island family tradition with an array of petite sandwiches and exquisite desserts. Parents will receive a keepsake photo to cherish forever. Adults can add on a Champagne and Bloody Mary package for $35. Starts at noon on Saturday, April 8 in Salt Restaurant. 4750 Amelia Island Pkwy.
EASTER BREAKFAST & BRUNCH
Easter Bunny Breakfast
- Children will delight in breakfast with the Easter Bunny and the Springtime Fairy
. Indulge in the buffet adorned with breakfast favorites including a pancake station with fun toppings, scrambled eggs, bacon, delectable pastries and more. Parents will receive a keepsake photo to cherish forever.
Saturday, April 8 at 8am. 4750 Amelia Island Pkwy.
Easter Family Garden Brunch
- Enjoy a spectacular Easter Brunch
in The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom atrium overlooking the ocean! Guests will enjoy a delicious bounty of spring favorites including prime rib, shrimp and grits, seafood, made-to-order egg and omelet station and a variety of salads. Includes live music, and a visit from the Easter Bunny and Springtime Fairy. Sunday, April 9 from 11am-3pm. 4750 Amelia Island Pkwy.
Sunrise Cafe Easter Sunday Brunch
- Dine on a family-friendly Easter brunch
at the Sunrise Café at Omni Amelia Island Resort (pictured above). Enjoy local fruits, fresh baked pastries, bread & butter bar, chef made to order omelets, biscuits & gravy, and maple-blueberry organic sausage just to name a few. For reservations, call 904-432-1467 or book online
. Sunday, April 9 from 10am-3pm. 39 Beach Lagoon Road
Leddy's Porch Easter Sunday Brunch
- Serving up simple, clean, southern fare for Easter weekend brunch, head to Leddy's Porch at the Florida House Inn
. Known for their famous buttermilk fried chicken & waffles, salads, sandwiches and $15 bottomless bloody mary's and mimosas. The Florida House Inn is a vintage 1857 Inn located in the heart of the historic district of Fernandina Beach. 22 S 3rd Street
Pack an Easter basket filled with unique goodies and gifts from these delicious retailers:
- From their famous floppy families to the classic chocolate bunny, they have a style for every egg-hunter.
- Their hand-made fudge is perfection. From salted caramel to peanut-butter filled, their flavors are too good for the Easter bunny to overlook. (pictured above)
Cinnamon Bear Country Store
- For Easter essential gifts, candy, apparel and toys, hop over to Cinnamon Bear and fill up your basket!
- Nibble on delicious gourmet nut mixes and shortbread cookies made by hand, from scratch, every day, along with other yummy packaged treats.
for a complete list of accommodations and get hopping to Amelia Island for Easter!