Celebrate on Amelia Island with festive fun for the entire family along with dining options for Easter Sunday.
Saturday, April 4th
Cottontail Tea Party at The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island
12 pm – 2 pm
Join the Easter Bunny and Mad Hatter for stories, afternoon tea, petite sandwiches, sweets and a souvenir photo. Reservations required. $50 for ages 6 and up, $15 children 5 and under, includes service charge.
2nd Annual Downtown Fernandina Beach Egg Hunt
Eggs holding prizes from Hola Cuban Cafe and other wonderful downtown shops will be hidden. But where? Come by Hola Cuban Cafe on Saturday for a list of clues which will lead you to the participating businesses, where you can also enjoy shopping local. (Hunt lasts until the eggs are found.)
The Great Spring Egg Hunt at the Jacksonville Zoo
(a 30-minute drive from Amelia Island)
10 am-1 pm
Hop on over to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens for an Egg Hunt at the Zoo on the Zoo’s Great Lawn. Egg hunts will be divided into age groups. Lucky guests from each age group will discover 'EGGcellent 'zoo gifts. Don’t forget to bring a basket to collect the eggs. There will also be egg-related enrichment for the animals! Free with regular Zoo admission.
Peterbrooke Chocolatier Easter Eggstravaganza
11 am - 3 pm
Peterbrooke (in the Publix shopping plaza) hosts its annual Eggstravaganza with Peter Rabbit, their Easter Bunny, with photos and treats for all.
Kids' Golf Clinic and Egg Hunt at Omni Amelia Island Plantation
Take to the tee for a 20-minute golf lesson on the driving range, followed by an egg hunt! Contact the pro shop at 904-432-5907 to sign up. $15 per child.
Steak Out at Marché Burette at Omni Amelia Island Plantation
Live music, family games, drink specials and your choice of steak. Prices vary.
Sunday, April 5th
Grand Easter Egg Hunt at The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island
Join in a time-honored tradition as children delight in the hunt through 12,000 eggs. (The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island requests that children be accompanied by an adult for this activity.)
Egg Hunt at the Shops of Amelia Island Plantation
Hunt to be followed by photos with the Easter Bunny in our Sunrise lobby and picture frame painting on the pool deck
Easter Brunch at Omni Amelia Island Plantation's Sunrise Café
11 am - 3 pm
Family- friendly brunch features fresh baked goods, local Farmer’s market vegetables, eggs made to order, brunch and seafood entrées, desserts and more. For reservations, call 904-432-1467 or visit opentable.com
$49/adult, $18/child (ages 5-12)
Easter Garden Brunch at The Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island
11 am – 3 pm
Enjoy a spectacular Easter Brunch with an elaborate culinary presentation of brunch favorites, Champagne toast and live music. Children will enjoy cookie decorating and holiday-inspired games. Reservations required.
$105 per adult, $5, children 5-12, includes service charge.
Many Amelia Island restaurants are open on Easter Sunday
- 29 South will serve Brunch- Buffet 10am-2pm, $25/adults, $15/kids plus dinner with regular menu from 5:30pm - 9:30pm.
- Barbara Jean's will serve breakfast from 8:00 am - 10:30 am and lunch and dinner from 11:00 am - 9:00 pm.
- Café Karibo will be open from 10:30 am - 9:00 pm.
- Crab Trap will be open from 11am - 10 pm.
- Fantastic Fudge will be open 10am - 10pm
- Gilbert's Underground Kitchen is serving a special brunch from 10:30am - 2pm and a special Easter Dinner from 6-10pm.
- Joe's Bistro will be open normal hours and our regular menu: 11am to 3pm for lunch and 530 pm - 930 pm for dinner.
- Ms. Carolyn's is serving breakfast 8:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Pecan Roll Bakery will be open from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Salty Pelican Bar & Grill will be open at 10am, featuring Easter Sunday Brunch, staying open until 11pm.
- Slider's Seaside Grill will be open regular hours and will have an Easter Egg hunt at 11am.