I scream. You scream. Amelia Island is packed with ice cream spots from one end of the island to the other! Check out all the places to satisfy that sweet tooth and cool you off this summer.
Island Time Premium Frozen Yogurt
- Sit indoors or outdoors and enjoy a creative selection of all-natural yogurts and sorbets with over 50 toppings! Located in the heart of downtown, Island Time also offers fresh squeezed lemonade, espresso and homemade doughnuts.
- Watch delicious fudge and chocolates being created in the traditional way using all natural ingredients, cooked in a copper kettle and made on a marble slab - all while enjoying a scoop of ice cream.
Amelia Island Coffee
- Serving up far more than just a great cup of coffee, Amelia Island has breakfast and lunch sandwiches as well as gourmet ice cream, cold brew, frozen drinks and a selection of craft beer or varietal wines.
The Cinnamon Bear Country Store
- In addition to the eclectic and whimsical gifts, toys and books, The Cinnamon Bear also has a great selection of ice cream as well as coffees and slushies.
Gregor MacGregor Mini Links & Drinks
- This fun family putt putt course combines a round of golf, tasty drinks, hot dogs, jumbo pretzels & snacks and yummy novelty ice cream treats.
Denucci's Soft Serve
- Made for families with a small playground in front and a selection of soft serve and hard hand dipped ice cream flavors, frozen custard and yogurt - plus sandwiches and hot dogs for those who like a little something to go with the ice cream!
- With a name that conjurs up ice cream immediately, Baskin-Robbins is a staple in the world of ice cream with yummy cups and cones. They've been churning up deliciousness since 1945!
- For unique ice cream creations, smoothies, shakes, and cakes, look no further than Coldstone Creamery where they prepare your custom ice cream creation on a frozen granite stone.
- In a world where nothing is certain, there is always Dairy Queen. Located steps from the beach, Dairy Queen's blizzards, ice cream cones, shakes and sundaes have been cooling folks off for years.
- It may not be ice cream, but for a healthy smoothie option, try Go Juice's "Beach Bum" made with strawberry, banana, pineapple and papaya.
- Amelia Island's Peterbrooke Chocolatier not only serves up their famous chocolate covered popcorn, candies, and truffles but they also have refreshing ice cream and gelatos, too!
Putt-Putt Amelia Island
- Located oceanfront at Main Beach, Putt Putt Amelia Island has been serving up wholesome family fun, along with Kona Ice, Hershey’s Ice Cream, Nathan's hot dogs, and Pepsi fountain beverages since 1959! It's a Fernandina Beach landmark.
- From hearty breakfasts to homemade ice creams, Marché Burette is the market/deli of your dreams. Pick up a cone and a souvenir to remember your visit on beautiful Amelia Island.
Nothing says family, fun, summer and the beach like ice cream served any way you want it. Head to Amelia Island
this summer and create cool