To say 2020 has been a memorable year is an understatement and Amelia Island is ready to send it to the history books. From a football game to a Dueling Piano show to four-star fine dining, there's no better place to be than Amelia Island to welcome in 2021.
Mini Golf & S'mores
Show off your mini golf skills in Heron's Cove Adventure Golf
holiday tournament! Play will begin at 6:30 pm. Ages 8 and up (two age groups for prizes) and $12 per person. Then, enjoy s’mores fireside. Omni Amelia Island Resort, 6 - 8 p.m.
"A Jazzy Parisian New Year's"
Join Story & Song Bookstore Bistro online to greet the New Year (in Paris) while viewing a livestream performance to the swingin' sounds of the dynamic Les DeMerle Trio, featuring vocalist Bonnie Eisele and Doug Matthews on keyboards. 5-7pm. $25 per person at Eventbrite.com
. Bonne année!
Patio Place Brunch
Enjoy delicious bottomless mimosas, bloody mary's, savory crepes and classic breakfast/lunch items. Brunch
at the Patio Place is always good. 8:30am-2:00pm.
POGO's Prix-Fixe Dinner
Believe it or not, 2020 is coming to a close! This year, you can enjoy POGO’s New Years Eve Prix-fixe menu in the restaurant, or from the comfort of your home. The meal boasts four courses, a soup or salad, an appetizer, a main course and a dessert, and is $90/person. Optional wine pairing is available for an additional $35. Full menu here
. Take-out orders must be placed by 3 p.m. on December 30th by calling 904-432-8482.
Live Music at The Surf Restaurant & Bar
Stop by The Surf Restaurant and listen to the sounds of the ocean in the back ground and the Lauren Marie Band from 6 -10. Enjoy food and drink specials until 10pm with a ball drop at 9pm.
Sushi on the River
Amelia River Cruises presents, Sushi on the River! Take a 3-hour cruise on the Amelia River and enjoy an afternoon of live music by Jimmy Beats, freshly prepared sushi, and drinks to cap off 2020! Starts at 3pm. Learn more and purchase tickets here
The Sandbar & Kitchen will have a Dueling Piano show from 8:30pm-12:30. $50 reserves a table which includes four wristbands and a champagne toast at midnight. Reservations are required by calling 904-310-3648.
Omni Amelia Island Resort:
- Indulge in a four-course meal with a prix fixe menu. $129 per adult and $65 per child.
Make your reservations online at OpenTable
. 5pm-9pm Full menu here
- Join us for dinner at Falcon's Nest and try our Celebration Burger with fried lobster and champagne aioli for $29. 5pm-10 p.m. Walk-in only.
- Try our "Surf and Turf" of Ocean Salt Crusted Filet and Half Lobster for $49 per person. 5 - 10 p.m.
- Try our unique brunch tower featuring scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, Chef’s special of the weekend, breakfast pastries, fruits and jams. $18 per person. We will also have a bubble bar available featuring sparkling wines enhanced with optional flavors. Prices vary. 7am-5pm.
- Enjoy a 2021 hour infused martini. Sprouting Project calamondin oranges paired with spirits from Jacksonville’s Manifest Distillery. 5pm-12am.
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island:
– Seafood Bar and Entrée. Dinner seatings 5pm-9pm.
– Pre-fixe celebration menu. Four-course seatings 5pm and Five-course seatings 9pm
Sunrise Café Holiday Buffet
Head to Omni Amelia Island Resort's Sunrise Cafe for New Years Day brunch. Enjoy quality time with friends and family, and let us take care of the rest! As part of our “Safe & Clean” programming, we are proud to offer our acclaimed buffet returning for replenishments as often as you wish. $69 per adult and $35 per child. 10am - 3pm. Reserve your seats by emailing AiprstSunriseRes@omnihotels.com. Full menu here
The Kentucky Wildcats meet the North Carolina State Wolfpack at TIAA Bank Field at 12:00pm. We're only 40 minutes from the stadium so family and fellow fans can take advantage of these amazing deals
from our lodging partners all of over the island.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!