The tradition of island hospitality keeps getting better with these recent additions to Amelia Island’s foodie scene. Some rich in local products, others known for a creative twist on Southern favorites as well as internationally-inspired fare. We've got your appetite covered from one end of the island to the other. A great chance to try several is coming up: the annual Amelia Island Restaurant Week
(January 17-26, 2020)
Aloha Bagel & Deli
- Offering bagel and deli sandwiches and salads for breakfast and lunch in a colorful location.
- Serving bowls, salads, and sandwiches made fresh to order for a farm-to-table lunch experience that is fast, fresh, and approachable.
Stephanie's Sugar & Spice Cafe
- A charming little cafe, serving breakfast, Lunch, Fresh Baked Goods, and so much more.
- Serving up Asian street food with authentic Asian family recipes, noodle bowls, baos, and more in a lively atmosphere.
- Grocery store that specializes in Hispanic product, along with a restaurant with authentically delicious Hispanic dishes.
- Southern soul food served in a cafeteria-style setting.
Salt Life Food Shack
- The island's newest beach bar with great dishes and cool drinks in an open-air, casual space with rooftop bar.
Story & Song Bookstore Bistro
- An indie bookstore bistro where you can shop for books, sip delicious coffee, signature wine or craft beer, and pick up a unique greeting card or gift.
- Cooking up "A Little Something Extra," this south-end restaurant offers Southern cuisine with a twist.
- Prepares refined Southern dishes in a bright and breezy restaurant.
Find your perfect place to stay as you explore the delicious offerings of Amelia Island.