New & Noteworthy Restaurants on Amelia
Be the first to try some of the new additions to Amelia Island's lively restaurant scene (this little island has over 100 distinctive dining options.)
The tradition of island hospitality keeps getting better with these recent additions to Amelia Island’s foodie scene. Some rich in local products, others known for a creative twist on Southern favorites as well as internationally-inspired fare. We've got your appetite covered from one end of the island to the other. A great chance to try several is coming up: the annual Amelia Island Restaurant Week
(January 17-26, 2020)
Aloha Bagel & Deli
- Offering bagel and deli sandwiches and salads for breakfast and lunch in a colorful location.
Diana's Family Bakery
- A veteran-owned family bakery serving delicious artisan breads and pastries.
- Serving bowls, salads, and sandwiches made fresh to order for a farm-to-table lunch experience that is fast, fresh, and approachable.
Pozzi Coffe & Wine Bar
- A unique coffee and wine bar experience.
Stephanie's Sugar & Spice Cafe
- A charming little cafe, serving breakfast, Lunch, Fresh Baked Goods, and so much more.
- Serving up Asian street food with authentic Asian family recipes, noodle bowls, baos, and more in a lively atmosphere.
New Orleans Diner
- Brings a cajun flare to Amelia Island
Salt Life Food Shack
- The island's newest beach bar with great dishes and cool drinks in an open-air, casual space with rooftop bar.
Story & Song Bookstore Bistro
- An indie bookstore bistro where you can shop for books, sip delicious coffee, signature wine or craft beer, and pick up a unique greeting card or gift.
- Cooking up "A Little Something Extra," this south-end restaurant offers Southern cuisine with a twist.
- Prepares refined Southern dishes in a bright and breezy restaurant.
Find your perfect place to stay as you explore the delicious offerings of Amelia Island.