Dickens After Dark
The Christmas spirit of renewal is upon us!
Join us at your leisure for the party of the season. The entertainment during Dickens After Dark is not for the faint of heart! Watch a Scrooged-up version of A Christmas Carol and sing along with a somewhat professional cast as they try to get the words right to your favorite Christmas songs. Let go of your guilt and regret as you tell us your past misdeeds anonymously, then, during the show, a chained Jacob Marley will share them with the world! Don't worry: we won't tell anyone who isn't there.
With your participation (and a drink or two), your entertainment is practically GUARANTEED (just don’t get your Dickens in a twist)! Produced by the one and only Jason Woods!
Your Ticket Includes:
When and Where
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and signature cocktail provided by the Florida House Inn + cash bar
- Music by the Mistletones, aerial acrobatics with Pam Kato, Twisted Dickens performed by Jason Woods acting troupe, Wire Bending and Caricature Art, and history all come together to make this one exciting night!
- Historic Ghost Tour led by the Amelia Island Museum of History included!
- Victorian costumes are highly encouraged
Friday & Saturday, December 13th & 14th - 5pm-9pm
The Florida House Inn
*Artwork by Brad Hook.
- Friday Night, December 13th - Single Ticket - $75
- Saturday Night, December 14th - Single Ticket - $75