Your Privacy is important to us
practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Learn more here.
Things To Know
Vacation Rentals are open - Vacation rentals are open and welcoming guests with the following restrictions. Please refer to Executive Order 10 and Executive Order 11. See all Executive Orders related to Vacation Rentals in Nassau County.
- Ten (10) person occupancy cap
- Self quarantining required for fourteen (14) days for any of the following visitors:
> Any guest that has been on a cruise within fourteen (14) days of booking
> Any guest that has been out of the continental United States within fourteen (14) days of booking
> Individuals or groups coming from the New York Tri-State area (New York, New Jersey or Connecticut)
> Individuals or groups coming from Louisiana
- Reservations from International Travelers shall not be accepted, nor booking accepted
- In the event the Governor issues subsequent Orders addressing vacation rentals and/or "hot spots", those restrictions will be incorporated into the local Order.
Specific cleaning protocols for Vacation Rentals are also in effect:
- Units shall not be rented for at least a six (6) hour time period between guests to allow for cleaning and inspection of the unit
- Diluted household bleach solutions, cleaning products with at least 70% alcohol and certified cleaners that are CDC compliant shall be used
- Employees, including housekeeping personnel, shall wear masks and gloves for cleaning and for public interactions
- Cleaning inspections separate from the cleaning personnel shall be utilized to inspect the cleaning of each unit by inspectors wearing gloves and masks
- All employees shall have a wellness check upon arrival. Staff members who have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to work
- Hand sanitizer shall be provided in all common areas like lobbies, pool decks, elevators and in rooms
Beach Openings – The beaches of Nassau County and City of Fernandina Beach are open. Please refer to Executive Order #6 and Executive Order #7 for full details
Phase 1 of Florida's new Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida's Recovery - Please refer to Executive Order 20-123 for details. Includes:
- Restaurants may offer outdoor seating with six foot space between table and indoor seating at 50% capacity
- Retail can operate at 50% of indoor capacity
- Bars & movie theaters remain closed
- Barbershops, hair and nail salons were allowed open this week with new health guidelines
- Museums and libraries may operate up to 50% of occupancy
- Gyms can operate up to 50% capacity with additional distancing and cleaning regulation
Quarantine Orders for New York Tri-State and State of Louisiana Travelers - anyone traveling from the New York tri-state area or the State of Louisiana are subject to a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine & reporting requirements.
Executive Order 20-80 and Nassau County Executive Order 3 for New York Tri-State Travelers (NY, NJ, CT)
Executive Order 20-86 and Nassau County Executive Order 4 for Louisiana Travelers
Visit Florida - for updates on state wide restrictions and/or closures, see here.
Nassau County Health Department, 904-875-6100
What if I have an emergency or need medical attention?
For more information on medical services and pharmacies see our Safety and Emergency listing HERE.
About Amelia Island
Located just off the coast of northeast Florida, Amelia Island is easy to reach, but hard to forget. With 13 miles of beautiful beaches, abundant native wildlife, and pristine waters, this barrier island has long been a beloved destination for visitors and residents alike.
Get the Amelia Island Experience