Summer Camp + Vacation = Campcation
Check out these incredible Amelia Island summer camps for kids.
For many folks, summer vacation conjures up memories of fun family time together. For others, it is a memory of summer camp complete with kayaking, swimming, storytelling, and new friends. Why not come to Amelia Island this summer and combine the two into an "Amelia Island Campcation"? Day camp offers youngsters a chance to participate in a wide variety of sports, arts, and nature activities and is ideal for younger campers who perhaps are not yet ready for an overnight camp experience.
Here is a list of incredible kids day camps on Amelia Island.
NATURE & KAYAK CAMPS
Connect with nature by enrolling in one of these adventurous kayak camps.
Amelia Adventures Kids Camp
- Kids ages 9-12 learn kayak and paddleboarding skills or go on a nature boat tour finding dolphin on the Amelia River and wild horses along the Cumberland Island National Seashore.
Amelia Island Kayak Excursions Kids' Kayak Camp
- Fun, professional guides are there to teach and share with the “next generation of kayakers” a sense of adventure and wonder for kayaking and the outdoors.
Kayak Amelia Summer Camp
- Week long day camp where kids 7-14 years old learn about nature thru hands on activities, kayaking, paddleboarding and biking.
Action packed with fitness and fun. Is one of these camps calling you?
The Beat Kids Fitness Camp
- Looking for something healthy, fun and educational for your kids this summer? Check out The Beat Fitness Camp.
Surf Asylum Surfing Camp
- A weeklong, action-packed surfing adventure where professional surf coaches will have the kids surfing independenly in no time. For more information, 904-583-4230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
YMCA Summer Adventure Camp
- Embark on a fantastical Journey through Time where each week campers discover new skills, build self-confidence, make new friends and feel a sense of achievement. Camp activities include arts and humanities, field trips, swimming featuring our Safety Around Water curriculum and plenty of outdoor play. Ages 5-12
Junior Golf Summer Camp
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation. The perfect blend of learning, coaching, and fun. With six summer camp sessions available, kids will have the opportunity to work with our professional staff to improve their golf knowledge and skills. Ages 7-15. For more information, 904-491-4801 or email@example.com.
Summer Kids Tennis Camp
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation. With 10 weekly sessions available, kids will have the opportunity to work with professional coaches to improve their skills in tennis, team sports and swimming. The perfect blend of learning and fun, complete with games and special events. Ages 5-14. For more information, 904-432-1485 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pottery, Painting, Gardening, Singing, Acting ... get in touch with your artistic side.
Amelia Community Theatre Acting Camp
- Lights, camera, action! One week acting camp for ages 7 through 12 with end of camp performance for family and friends.
Amelia Island Museum of History Camp
- Learn how to walk, talk, and live like a Timucuan Indian 1,000 years ago at Camp Napoyka (kindergarten - 2nd grade), and learn to navigate and communicate with people thousands of miles away at Camp Walk & Talk (3rd - 6th grade).
Amelia Music Studio Summer Programs
- Amelia Music Studio is where learners explore rhythm, theory, and tone while experiencing the joy of playing an instrument.
Beginning Guitar Camp -
Held in the Team Center at the Nassau County School Board Building at 1201 Atlantic Ave., students (ages 9-12 and 13-19) will learn basic guitar chords in each of the 4 sessions with popular American songs to go along with the chords they are learning . Guitars will be available for use in the class. Call 650-823-1767 or email email@example.com to register and get more info.
Clevenger Creations Musical Theatre Summer Camp
- High quality theatre camp offered through this musical theatre company. Open to grades rising 2nd - rising 8th. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crafty Kids Amelia Island Summer Camp -
Studio that allow kids to express themselves through art. Projects will include numerous art activities.
Ms. Shannon's Summer Camps -
Ms. Shannon's Summer Camps include Spa Camp, Mad Scientist Camp, Baking Camp and more for children that attended Kindergarten – 2nd grade during the 2018-19 school year.
Paisley Grace Makery Summer Camps
- Campers learn the creative process of art, from designing their own inspiration to digitizing their ideas with our design team and learning color theory.
Story & Song Bookstore Bistro Summer Camps
- Learn to play the ukulele with artist/musician Robyn Nemes in an exclusive 5-day Ukulele Camp (ages 8-18) and learn how to turn a simple idea into a book at Creative Writing Camp (2nd-6th grade).