Pictured above: Mezcal
From charter fishing and yoga to authentic Cuban cuisine and home decor, the tradition of island hospitality just keeps getting better with these most recent and soon-to-come additions to the Amelia Island scene.
- ISOLA Home (pictured above) is an elevated home decor & gift store located in a beautifully renovated Victorian home in the downtown historic district. They offer interior design, gifts, lighting, home decor, tableware, art, furniture, fabrics, home accessories, candles, fragrances and more. 305 S 8th Street
- Amelia’s Treasures is located at the Shops of Omni Amelia Island and provides unique and memorable logo souvenirs, custom headwear, Amelia Island exclusive clothing, adorable toys and more. 39 Beach Lagoon Road
- Salty Threads, located at the Shops of Omni Amelia Island, offers a unique selection of luxury apparel for men and women, as well as jewelry, accessories, and the latest trends in home decor. 39 Beach Lagoon Road
Beat the Oddz Charters
- Specializing in both inshore and offshore fishing as well as family fun trips, Beat the Oddz Charters will help you make the most of your fishing experience with a wide range of services. Call (904) 583-1008.
HEALTH & FITNESS
Deb Cunningham Yoga
- Beach Yoga, Paddleboard Yoga, Private group yoga all provided by experienced 500 hour Yoga Alliance certified instructor, Deb Cunningham. Curated yoga & wellness experiences created just for you! 1881 S 14th Street
DINING & DRINKING
- Mezcal Spirit of Oaxaca offers a fine dining experience with traditional Mexican recipes. Not only is the space beautiful and chic, the food is outstanding. Try the Mezcal Mussel appetizer followed by the Lamb Barbacoa or Seafood Poblano Rice. Wash it all down with an organic margarita! 302 Centre Street
- Baba's is a fantastic new addition to downtown Fernandina specializing in gyros, falafel, baklava, shawarma, hawawshi, and hummus just to name a few. Enjoy handhelds, salads, delicious desserts, homemade sauces, wine and more. 11 N 3rd Street
1928 Cuban Bistro
- From mouthwatering roasted pork to perfectly fried tostones, every dish at 1928 Cuban Bistro (pictured above) is a testament to the rich traditions that shaped the owners. It's all authentic Cuban cuisine, Cuban espresso, sandwiches, soups, salads, rice plates, and desserts. 122 S 8th Street
- Thirteen, located in downtown Fernandina Beach, specializes in gluten free desserts like crepes, cakes, pies, macaroons, cupcakes and other yummy goodies! 121 S 9th Street
Miller Rentals on Amelia
- Miller Rentals on Amelia provide their guests with prompt customer service, clean comfortable accommodations, and full concierge services allowing you, the guest, to relax and get the most from your vacation. 500 Centre Street
7 Brew Coffee
- A one-of-a-kind drive-thru coffee revolution that offers a fun and energetic vibe. In addition to coffee drinks, they also serve energy drinks, teas, sparkling waters, shakes, and smoothies. Sadler Road
Masons Famous Lobster Rolls
- "Hauled right from the seas of Maine, Masons Famous Lobster Rolls are prepared according to tradition. With no bells, no whistles, and no pretention. And we serve them with only the basics: Lemon. Butter. Mayo. Maybe a little celery." We can't wait to welcome them to Amelia Island! 708 Centre Street
Find the PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
as you explore everything Amelia Island has to offer...old and new.