Mother's Day on Amelia Island
Amelia abounds with ways to treat Mom on Mother's Day, from lavish brunches replete with mimosas to decadent spa experiences, all in a destination where you can truly relax, reconnect, and celebrate all she does.
Enchant her this Mother’s Day on Amelia Island.
For All That She Does…
Honor her with an Amelia Island getaway this Mother’s Day. Lavish her with a weekend of elegant dining, shopping and relaxation at the island’s top spots. Enjoy these special lodging offers
just for Mother’s Day.
Treat her to a brunch outing at eateries that feature cuisine from farm-fresh and local to international delicacies.
- Surprise her with a cozy English Tea Experience at the Victorian Hoyt House mansion.
- For brunch with a view of the Atlantic, try the legendary feast at The Pointe Restaurant,located in Elizabeth Pointe Lodge.
- Enjoy a Southern jazz brunch on a shaded porch, complete with a courtyard fountain view and lots of trellises at Leddy’s Porch at Florida House Inn (shown).
- At Patio Place, lounge outdoors in the shade of live oaks in a quiet section of downtown and delight in a menu brimming with variations on gluten-free savory crepes.
- Treat mother to modern American fare at Coast at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, where the whole family can enjoy a special Mother's Day menu of chilled Mayport shrimp, pecan French toast and more. Meanwhile, AAA Five Diamond restaurant Salt presents a lavish brunch buffet Mom will love, with items including Maine lobster and Prime Rib Brunch, plus a rose for Mom and endless mimosas.
- Sunrise Café at Omni Amelia Island Plantation offers a decadent Mother's Day Brunch featuring a Chef's Table menu, charcuterie plates, a shucking bar, all the traditional offerings, and some very sweet endings for the sweet mamma in your life. Reservations can be made by calling the concierge at 904-432-1467
She can browse Amelia Island’s variety of shops and boutiques
where she’ll find treasures from handmade and handpicked collectibles, to exquisite jewelry and top-labeled frocks and apparel. Palmetto Walk Shopping Village
offers a hand-selected variety of jewelry, scarves, antiques, swimwear and more. Shop Amelia.
Treat her to one of Amelia Island’s luxury spa and wellness
centers where she can rejuvenate and recharge, mind, body and spirit. Give her a weekend of relaxation this Mother’s Day. For the mother who could use some pampering, The Spa at Amelia Island Plantation
offers a new treatment, the Quartz Sand Table Massage
, which uses the ancient art of heated sand, along with Bavarian quartz and Persian salt, to provideher physical and mental relaxation This service is also beneficial for arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscle and joint pain and aids sleep. What mother wouldn't love a good night's sleep?
Happy Mother's Day from Amelia Island.